March 6, 2020
The health of everyone visiting or working at our Centre is our top priority. Please read the following guidelines and take any necessary action.
Please self-isolate for 14 days if you have:
- travelled to the UK from somewhere with a higher risk of coronavirus, (countries listed here).
- direct contact with anyone who has coronavirus.
In addition, if you have direct contact with anyone who has been to a high-risk area, please stay away from the Centre for 14 days.
Steps to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus (NHS guidelines):
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
During this time, our Centre remains open and our therapies are available as usual, with extra safety precautions in place. Advice is constantly evolving. Please check NHS updates.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.