November 6, 2019
Many people with MS have found that taking Colostrum has a positive impact upon their condition.
What is Colostrum?
It’s the milk produced by mammals – including humans – immediately after giving birth. It contains antibodies to protect the newborn against disease. Colostrum has a high protein concentration, cells which help form the immune system and some growth factors too.
Liz Rostand has MS. She finds taking Colostrum helps her condition enormously. “I have more energy, I feel more positive, I can walk for around 5 – 7 miles throughout the day now. Before taking this 100% pure colostrum I was about to buy a walking stick and could barely manage 3/4 of a mile before my legs and balance gave way.”
For Liz and many other people, Colostrum offers significant benefits. Liz’s personal experience of taking Colostrum for three years has means that:
- Her chronic fatigue has disappeared
- She can now walk up to 6 miles throughout the day – was 0.7 miles before collapse
- She has vastly improved vision, balance and power of mobility and muscle control
- Her mood is brightening as energy levels increase
- She has very rare coughs, colds and other minor illnesses
- She has improved fitness and muscle strength
In fact, Liz was so impressed with how Colostrum helped her that she has developed a source of 100% pure organic Colostrum. This is available via Liz’s company, IgBioscience, which sells Colostrum to people with MS and other conditions.
Liz says: “We’ve now sourced our own 100% pure organic colostrum here in the UK. We call it Immustem. It comes in capsule form and can be taken by adults and children alike.”